Light fixture installation used to be simple – you choose a fixture, put it in the wall or ceiling, and screw the bulb in. The process was as uncomplicated as were the problems that came with it, however, such as high electricity costs and lots of unwanted heat spreading from the incandescent bulbs.
In a rapidly evolving modern world, there are new and exciting possibilities that make your household more energy efficient and tantalizingly beautiful with futuristic designs and gadgets.
New West Electric has a team of highly trained specialists that will provide you with a one-stop-shop service for all your home electric and lighting fixtures installation project. We will supply a variety of options to choose from, as well as the expert installation to make it all work perfectly.
Here are a few of the new electrical technologies that we offer to our customers:
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps are capable of saving up to 75% in your home’s energy costs. Those lights last up to 9 years, too, outlasting a regular bulb five times over. Their lower wattage allows them to produce the same amount of light while using less energy.
- LEDs can save you as much as 80% a year in energy costs and last up to 20+ years while emitting the same light output.
- Three way bulbs and dimmer switches allow you to use only as much light as needed, but give you the option of brighter light when required.
- Motion detectors save exterior lights from staying on all night, providing added security in addition to energy costs.
- Landscape lighting utilizing low-voltage lighting and solar lighting to light walkways with significantly less power than regular incandescent bulbs.
- Solar lights that don’t require electricity or cords and allow you to place them anyplace that receives sunlight.
Call New West Electric for your indoor or outdoor lighting and electrical fixtures installation project, and we will take it from there!